1. The Administration Department, will ensure that the NOAA weather
radio is operating.
2. If the weather radio alarm for a tornado warning is received, the administrator, will use the canned air horn to alert the staff of the tornado warning.
3. All activity must stop while persons move to their pre-designated safety area(s), shown below.
4. The administrator, will continue to monitor NOAA weather radio. The administrator will assign a person(s) to check to ensure all persons have made it to their pre-designated area(s). This person will preform the checks and report to the administrator either in person or from a pre-designated area.
5. All persons will remain in the safety area(s) until an all clear is given by the administrator.
6. When the warning is cancelled, or the administrator is confident that the threat has passed, the administrator will sound an all clear blast from the canned air horn. The administrator will assign a person to check each pre-designated area(s) to ensure that they receive the all clear signal and all are safe. This person will then report back to the administrator.