County Warning Area

Who issues warnings for my county? 

If you live in North Dakota, severe weather warnings for your county originates at one of three NWS offices. To find out more information about the office that issues warnings for your county, click on the map.  You can contact your NWS office by writing, calling or Email.

  cwa_big.gif (10899 bytes) is the U.S. government's official web portal to all federal, state and local government web resources and services.