Tour request webpage is now working again...so please fill in your tour request information below and submit it. If you do not receive an email back from our office within a week...please email us at email@example.com .
To take a tour of the National Weather Service Forecast Office in St. Louis, Missouri simply take a moment to read over our tour guidelines before filling out the form below and submitting your tour request.
Note: These guidelines are not "set in stone." If you are unsure about whether or not your group/situation fits the guidelines, please go ahead and submit your request and we will contact you to discuss your circumstances in further detail.
Tour Guidelines for the NWS WFO St. Louis, Missouri
Group sizes and age
- Group sizes should be limited to a maximum of 20 people.
Groups larger than 20 will be addressed on a case by case basis and
may be split into two separate tour groups.
- The grade level of tour participants should be 5th grade or older.
Times and Tour Length
- Tours are typically conducted during normal business hours
Monday - Friday, roughly between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Tours are usually between 45 minutes to 1 hour in length.
However, based on the size of your group, timing can possibly be adjusted.
- During the Spring and Summer months tours are encouraged to schedule during
the morning hours.
- Remember, this is not a reservation, only a request.
After your request has been submitted and reviewed, you will be contacted,
either by phone or email, to finalize a date/time for your tour.
- Tour requests should be made at least 1 month in advance.
Any tour requests made within 1 month of the requested tour date
may or may not be accommodated due to staff availability.
- Signficant weather events, staff shortages, a change in terror threat levels, and
other unforseen situations, may force a tour to be canceled with short notice.
If this occurs we will do our best to reschedule for a later date. If a cancellation
becomes necessary we will do our best to contact you as soon as possible,
however we urge you to contact our office a day or two ahead of time to ensure
your tour is still scheduled.