This Afternoon - Evening
- Heavy rainfall, combined with snow melt, could lead to localized flooding, and possibly ice jams on area rivers.
- Some rumbles of thunder will be possible south of I-90 into early this evening.
- Dense fog is possible tonight.
Late Tonight - Sunday Night
- Precipitation will change to light snow late tonight and Sunday.
- 1 to 4 inch accumulations of snow.
To help prevent street flooding from the expected rain and snow melt, ensure storm drains are not clogged with snow.