Spotter Training and More!
Spotter Training Classes
- New Spotter training classes have been scheduled and are posted on the web! If you have not had training in the past several years it is recommended for some refreshment. Hope to see you this spring. Training is free and last about 2/12 hours. Click the Link here for the latest schedule. www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/
- Spotter training classes have been processed through April 15th, 2014. If you attended training for the first time, a letter including your spotter number shuld have, or will arrive shortly. If you were already a trained spotter, no additional notificaiton will be made. However, your attendance will be noted in our spotter database along with any changes to your phone number and address.
Monthly and Seasonal Snowfall: Updated as of 4/19/2014
- The spotter snowfall table is updated to include March snowfall. If you station reports monthly snowfall, please send me a quick email to email@example.com. The snow table link is at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/?n=sno1314.
- If you have moved and changed addresses or phone numbers, please send me a quick note with the change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spotter news can be found from the top of our web page in the News of the Day.
- The E-Spotter site has been disabled. Please submit reports via the Bou/Denver web page or use the 800 line.
Thanks for all your continuing support in the Spotter Program. Scott EntrekinReturn to Latest News