New Storm report form is now on-line!
New Submit Storm Report Form Available!
- There is a new and improved spotter report from on the upper left hand corner of our home page, with the link at www.srh.noaa.gov/StormReport/SubmitReport.php.
- The old report form will still be availabe from our SKYWARN page at www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/awebphp/svrrport.php. For now you can use either one as both forms will send your reports in real time to one of our staff. Let us know what you think of the new page. Comments can be directed to email@example.com
All Summer Spotter Training Completed!
- New spotter notification letters from all the July spotter training have been processed and letters mailed out. Sorry for the delays.
- If you attended training for the first time, a letter including your spotter number will arrive in the mail. If you were already a trained spotter, no additional notificaiton will be made. However, your attendance will be noted in our spotter database along with any changes to your phone number and address.
Monthly and Seasonal Snowfall: New monthly snowfall table set up for the 2014-2015 season
- If you would like your station added to the 2014-15 snow season, please send me a quick e-mail with station name, elevation, and location to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have moved and changed addresses or phone numbers, please send me a quick note with the change to email@example.com.
- Spotter news can be found from the top of our web page in the News of the Day.
- The E-Spotter site has been disabled. Please submit reports via the Bou/Denver web page or use the 800 line.
Thanks for all your continuing support in the Spotter Program. Scott EntrekinReturn to Latest News