Spotter Training Coming soon!
Spotter Training Classes Posted!
- New Spotter training classes have now been scheduled and are posted on the web! We will posting more classes as they become scheduled this Spring, so check back occasionally. If you have not had training in the past several years it is recommended for some refreshment. Hope to see you this spring. Training is free and last about 2/12 hours. Click the Link here for the latest schedule. www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/
Monthly and Seasonal Snowfall: Updated as of 2/15/2014
- The spotter snowfall table is updated to include January snowfall. If you station reports monthly snowfall, please send me a quick email to email@example.com. The snow table link is at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/?n=sno1314.
- If you have moved and changed addresses or phone numbers, please send me a quick note with the change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spotter news can be found from the top of our web page in the News of the Day.
- The E-Spotter site is not a reliable way to send spotter reports, and in the future may be disabled permanently. Most of the spotters within the NWS Boulder/Denver forecast area do not use the E-Spotter System. Please submit reports via the Bou/Denver web page or use the 800 line.
Thanks for all your continuing support in the Spotter Program. Scott EntrekinReturn to Latest News