New Storm report form is now on-line!
New Submit Storm Report Form Available!
- There is a new and improved spotter report from on the upper left hand corner of our home page, with the link at www.srh.noaa.gov/StormReport/SubmitReport.php.
- The old report form will still be availabe from our SKYWARN page at www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/awebphp/svrrport.php. For now you can use either one as both forms will send your reports in real time to one of our staff. Let us know what you think of the new page. Comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
July Spotter Training Completed!
- New spotter notification letters from the two July spotter training have been processed and will be mailed out on Monday, August 18th. Sorry for the delays.
- If you attended training for the first time, a letter including your spotter number will arrive in the mail. If you were already a trained spotter, no additional notificaiton will be made. However, your attendance will be noted in our spotter database along with any changes to your phone number and address.
Monthly and Seasonal Snowfall: Updated as of 8/21/2014
- I will assume zero snowfall for June for all stations. You only need to send me an email if you reported snowfall in June.
- The spotter snowfall table is updated to include May snowfall. If you station reports monthly snowfall, please send me a quick email to email@example.com. The snow table link is at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/?n=sno1314.
- If you have moved and changed addresses or phone numbers, please send me a quick note with the change to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spotter news can be found from the top of our web page in the News of the Day.
- The E-Spotter site has been disabled. Please submit reports via the Bou/Denver web page or use the 800 line.
Thanks for all your continuing support in the Spotter Program. Scott EntrekinReturn to Latest News