Spotter Alerts: October Snowfall Maps
Monthly and Seasnal Snowfall
- The spotter snowfall table is online and has been updated to include October snowfall. If you station reports monthly snowfall, please send me a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The snow table link is at http://www.crh.noaa.gov/bou/?n=sno1314.
- Its not too late If you would like to start reporting monthly snowfall. Just send me a quick email with your spotter number, station name and elevation you would like to use.
- If you have moved and changed addresses or phone numbers, please send me a quick note with the change to email@example.com.
- Spotter news can be found from the top of our web page in the News of the Day.
- The E-Spotter site is not a reliable way to send spotter reports, and in the future may be disabled permanently. Most of the spotters within the NWS Boulder/Denver forecast area do not use the E-Spotter System. Please submit reports via the Bou/Denver web page or use the 800 line.
Thanks for all your continuing support in the Spotter Program. Scott EntrekinReturn to News Archive