* A MIXTURE OF RAIN...FREEZING RAIN...SLEET...AND SNOW WILL OCCUR TODAY.
* ROADS COULD BE SLIPPERY ESPECIALLY ON BRIDGES AND OVERPASSES.
* PRECIPITATION WILL CHANGE OVER ENTIRELY TO SNOW BY THIS AFTERNOON.
* TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF UP TO 1 TO 2 INCHES WILL BE POSSIBLE NEAR THE LAKESHORE NORTH OF MUSKEGON WITH LESSER AMOUNTS FARTHER INLAND.
* TRAVEL CONDITIONS MAY WORSEN AS WET ROADS FREEZE WITH COLDER TEMPERATURES.
You can view the reports you send online at http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/projects/ping/display/. A sample display is below:
Please visit the following links to learn more about the PING project: