- Snow showers will become confined to the immediate lakeshore overnight and then eventually push out over the lake
- Additional accumulations of a few inches possible along the lake shore counties
- Wind chills 0 to -15 through Thursday morning
- Additional snowfall expected Thursday night and Friday from Muskegon north. Significant accumulations possible.
- Ice jam flooding potential continues this week
Find the Latest Snowfall Reports HERE
Great Lakes Radar Loop can be found HERE
Great Lakes Satellite Loop can be found HERE