...Winter Weather Advisory Through 11 PM...
For: Muskegon, Oceana, Mason, Newaygo and Lake Counties
Additional Snow Accumulations Friday Afternoon through Saturday Morning
* 3 to 5 inches along the lake shore from Muskegon north with well over 6 inches in spots
* 2 inches or less across the rest of Southwest Lower Michigan
Additional Hazards and Potential Impacts
* Friday evening commute - poor visibility, snow and icy roads
* Monday morning commute - freezing rain and light ice accumulation Sunday night and early Monday
* Monday afternoon through Tuesday - much warmer temperatures, highs well above freezing, ice jam flood threat increases
* End of next week - another cold snap
Forecast snowfall through this evening. Click image to enlarge.