Lake effect snow showers will continue in the lakeshore counties plus Kalamazoo County until 10 am.
* Bands of snow showers will continue to move from north to south mostly west of US-131 into mid morning.
* Snowfall amounts will be in the 1-2" range.
* Visibilities will be highly variable but will occasionally be under a half mile.
* Winds will generally be northwesterly at 10-15 mph.
* Roads will be snow covered and slick at times. Less traveled roads will see the
* Sudden lowering of visibilities will likely impact travel.