* High temperatures near 90 to lower 90s Today and Friday.
* Heat indices from 100-105 this afternoon and 95-100 Friday afternoon.
* Heat indices will only drop into the mid to upper 70s tonight.
* HEAT EXHAUSTION OR HEAT STROKE IS POSSIBLE IF NO PRECAUTIONARY ACTIONS ARE TAKEN
* Chances for storms increase Friday afternoon into Friday night as a cold front approaches.
* Strong to Severe storms possible Friday afternoon and evening with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain.
Regional radar imagery can be seen here which contains warning overlays.
Current Heat Index values can be viewed here, click the pulldown menu toward the right of the page and select Heat Index under the "calculated" header.