Issued by NWS Houston/Galveston, TX
FGUS84 KHGX 050229
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HOUSTON/GALVESTON, TX
929 PM CDT MON MAY 4 2015
...This river statement includes the following: Navasota River...Trinity
* The Trinity River In Liberty.
* Latest stage: 24.2 feet this evening.
* Bankfull stage: 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage: 26.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue on a flat crest around 24 feet through
Thursday given the releases from Lake Livingston.
* The Trinity River Near Moss Bluff.
* Latest stage: 11.5 feet this evening.
* Bankfull stage: 9.2 feet.
* Flood stage: 12.2 feet.
* Forecast: The river will hold around this level through Thursday given
the upstream releases from Lake Livingston.
* The Navasota River Near Normangee.
* Latest stage: 14.4 feet tonight.
* Bankfull stage: 12.0 feet.
* Flood stage: 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue falling for a few days. A new rise is likely late
this week from expected rainfall.
Bankfull Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri
Liberty 21 24.2 Mon 08 PM 24.2 24.2 24.2 24.1
Moss Bluff 9 11.5 Mon 08 PM 11.4 11.2 11.1 11.0
Normangee 12 14.4 Mon 09 PM 13.5 12.4 11.7 11.1