Issued by NWS Corpus Christi, TX
FGUS84 KCRP 192102
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CORPUS CHRISTI TX
402 PM CDT SUN APR 19 2015
...Notable but below river flood levels expected on
the Garcitas Creek...San Antonio River...
For the San Antonio River At Goliad.
* Latest Stage: 23.3 feet at 3 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 25.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 22.0 feet.
* Caution Stage: 15.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected, with the river forecast
to crest around 24.2 feet tonight. The river will remain above
caution stage through Tuesday evening.
For the Garcitas Creek Near Inez.
* Latest Stage: 9.4 feet at 3 PM Sunday.
* Flood Stage: 20.0 feet.
* Bankfull and Caution Stage: 10.0 feet.
* Forecast: The creek will continue a slow fall. This is
the last forecast for this event.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
San Antonio River
Goliad 25 23.3 Sun 03 PM 23.9 16.7 11.1 8.4 7.6