Issued by NWS Green Bay, WI
FGUS83 KGRB 131548
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE GREEN BAY WI
1048 AM CDT MON APR 13 2015
...Above bankfull but below flood stage levels were observed along
the Menominee River...Peshtigo River...Pike River...Popple River...
For the Wisconsin River below Stevens Point
* The latest stage was 1074 feet.
* At 1074 feet...there is flooding of wooded lowland .
For the Pike River near Amberg
* The latest stage was 5.4 feet.
* At 4.5 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding of
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6.5 feet.
For the Popple River near Fence
* The latest stage was 4.0 feet.
* At 4.0 feet...Which is bankfull stage...there is minor flooding
wooded lowland. Flood stage is at 6 feet.
For the Menominee River near Vulcan
* The latest stage was 9.3 feet.
* At 9.0 feet...There is lowland flooding along the river.
For the Menominee River near McAllister
* The latest stage was 13.2 feet.
* At 15.0 feet...Water covers the boat docks near the river gage and
there is extensive flooding of wooded lowland.
For the Peshtigo River near Porterfield
* The latest stage was 10.7 feet.
* At 10.0 feet...There is minor flooding of wooded lowland. Flood
stage is at 12 feet.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks. The next scheduled
routine statement will be issued tomorrow morning.
Additional stage information and forecasts if available.
FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Stevens Po 1076 1074.0 Mon 10 AM
Amberg 6 5.4 Mon 10 AM
Fence 6 4.0 Mon 09 AM
Vulcan 15 9.3 Mon 10 AM 9.9 11.4 11.4 11.1 10.8 10.5
McAllister 15 13.2 Mon 10 AM 13.3 13.7 14.2 14.1 13.8 13.5
Porterfiel 12 10.7 Mon 10 AM