Issued by NWS
WGUS42 KTAE 192138
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
538 PM EDT SUN APR 19 2015
...The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Alabama...
Choctawhatchee River near Newton (SR 134) affecting Dale County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
438 PM CDT SUN APR 19 2015
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Choctawhatchee River near Newton (SR 134).
* From this evening, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 4:30 PM Sunday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by this evening and continue to
rise to near 19.8 feet by after midnight tomorrow. The river will
fall below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact: At 19.0 feet: Minor flooding will begin to affect farmland
in low lying areas near the Choctawhatchee River.
LAT...LON 3140 8553 3137 8566 3120 8575 3120 8566 3132 8560 3133 8547