Issued by NWS
WGUS42 KTAE 210452
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
1252 AM EDT TUE APR 21 2015
...The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Alabama...
Choctawhatchee River at Geneva (SR 52) affecting Geneva County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
1152 PM CDT MON APR 20 2015
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Choctawhatchee River at Geneva (SR 52).
* From late Tuesday night, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 PM Monday the stage was 19.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river is expected to rise to around flood stage Tuesday
night or early Wednesday morning.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet: Minor lowland flooding begins.
LAT...LON 3120 8575 3114 8586 3099 8588 3099 8580 3112 8578 3120 8566