Issued by NWS Austin/San Antonio, TX
FGUS84 KEWX 070207
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO TX
907 PM CDT WED MAY 6 2015
This river statement is for the Colorado River.
For the Colorado River At Bastrop.
* Latest stage: 15.6 feet at 9 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 23.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 14.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected. The river level will rise to
crest around 16.7 feet early Thursday morning.
For the Colorado River Near Smithville.
* Latest stage: 2.8 feet at 8 PM Wednesday.
* Flood Stage: 20.0 feet.
* Bankfull Stage: 10.0 feet.
* Forecast: No flooding is expected. The river level will rise to crest
around 12.8 feet Thursday morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are forecast for the next 12-24 hours.
Below are the latest river stages and forecasts:
BF FLD Observed Forecast 7AM
Location STG STG STG Day Time Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Bastrop 14 23 15.6 Wed 09 PM 13.0 4.6 3.7 3.3 2.9
Smithville 10 20 2.8 Wed 08 PM 12.8 4.9 2.4 1.9 1.6