Issued by NWS Brownsville, TX
FGUS84 KBRO 281516
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BROWNSVILLE TX
1016 AM CDT TUE APR 28 2015
...This statement is for the following creek or river:
Rio Grande River...
For the Rio Grande River Near San Benito.
* Latest stage: 45.5 feet (13.9 meters) at 09 AM Tuesday.
* Bankfull stage: 44.0 feet (13.4 meters).
* Flood stage: 55.0 feet (16.8 meters).
* Forecast: No flooding is occurring. No flooding is
forecast. The maximum stage forecast is 48.2
feet (14.7 meters) at 07 PM Thursday.
* At 44.0 feet (13.4 meters), the river will exceed the lowest banks
of the lowest sections inside the levees.
For the latest river stages and forecasts visit our web page at
WWW.SRH.NOAA.GOV/BRO. In the blue menu section on the left of the
page...under the "CURRENT WEATHER" submenu...click on "RIVERS/LAKES"
which takes you to our AHPS web page.
Stay tuned to NOAA weather radio and the National Weather Service
in Brownsville for later statements or warnings.
Below are the latest river stages and crest forecasts
Bank Flood Latest Forecast 6AM LST
Location Full Stage Stage Day Time Wed Thu Fri
Rio Grande River
San Benito 44 55 45.5 Tue 09 AM 46.4 47.9 48.1