Issued by NWS
WGUS82 KTAE 261249
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
849 AM EDT SUN APR 26 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Florida...
Choctawhatchee River near Bruce (SR 20) affecting Walton County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
749 AM CDT SUN APR 26 2015
...Flood Warning extended until Wednesday evening...The Flood Warning
the Choctawhatchee River near Bruce (SR 20).
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 6:45 AM Sunday the stage was 14.4 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Wednesday early afternoon.
* Impact: At 14.0 feet: Flood waters impact storage areas underneath
homes on the east and west banks of the Choctawatchee River near
LAT...LON 3070 8592 3047 8596 3044 8613 3037 8609 3044 8585 3070 8581