Issued by NWS Oklahoma City, OK
FGUS84 KOUN 070112
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE NORMAN OK
812 PM CDT WED MAY 6 2015
...A crest below flood stage is forecast for the following locations
along the Deep Red Creek and East Cache Creek...
For the Deep Red Creek near Randlett...
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* The latest stage was 15.84 feet at 8 PM Wednesday.
* The Deep Red Creek is forecast to crest near 17.1 feet
mid Thursday morning.
For the East Cache Creek near Walters...
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* The latest stage was 16.70 feet at 7 PM Wednesday.
* The East Cache Creek is forecast to crest near 18.1 feet
early Thursday morning.
People in flood prone areas should continue to monitor water
levels...and be prepared to seek higher ground should water levels
rise suddenly. Stay tuned for further information by listening to
weather radio or local media sources.